Click to view parking maps of the Grand Rapids - W. A. Lettinga Campus
Davenport University requires all vehicles on campus to display a valid parking permit at all times.
- Single day passes for visitors can be picked up at the Welcome Desk at each campus location or can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your visit to campus
- Each campus has designated short-term visitor parking spaces for our guests to use
- University Centers must abide by the parking policies and procedures of their host institutions
- Event passes will be provided by the host of the event or the Athletics Department.
New Student and New Employee Permit Application Dates
- Fall 2023 and Winter 2024 registration opens August 1
- New employee application can be completed during Destination Davenport new hire orientation
New Housing Student Applications
- Students living in on-campus residence halls or apartments will need to select the permit type that correlates with their on-campus living assignment.
- All students living in South, Cook, or Meijer Residence Halls will select the SOUTH/COOK/MEIJER application.
- Panther Woods and Panther Ridge residents will select their respective applications.
Renewal Permit Applications for Returning Students and Employees
|Permit Type||Application Date||Renewal Date|
|Staff/Faculty||August 1, 2023||July 31, 2027|
|Vendor||August 1, 2023||July 31, 2024|
|South/Cook/Meijer||August 1, 2023||July 31, 2024|
|Panther Woods||August 1, 2023||July 31, 2024|
|Panther Ridge||August 1, 2023||July 31, 2024|