At Davenport we offer hands-on learning to get the job you want. Technology careers are some of the fastest growing, and highest paying jobs in today's work environment. Davenport University's programs incorporate many features including:
- Prior certification course credit, transfer course credit and prior learning assessment that help you accelerate your time to degree completion.
- Being designated by the National Security Agency (NSA) & Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense Education (CAE-CDE).
- Receiving designation from Department of Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3) in 2015 as a Center of Digital Forensics Academic Excellence (CDFAE), one of thirteen institutions nationally.
Amy Mansfield, Ph.D., Dean, Maine College of Business & College of Technology - Amy.Mansfield@davenport.edu
- Misty Davis, J.D. - Location: Lettinga, email@example.com
Lonnie Decker, Department: All College of Technology Programs - Location: Midland, Lonnie.Decker@davenport.edu
Associate Department Chair
DuAnne Masselink, Department: Computer Science, Global Project Management, Information Assurance, Network Management and Security, Digital Forensics, Programming, Cyber Security, and Technology Management - Location: Grand Rapids - Lettinga, DuAnne.Masselink@davenport.edu
- Vivianne Moore, D.M. - Computer Information Systems - Location: Online - Vivianne.Moore@davenport.edu
Naiwei Liu, Department: Computer Info Systems, Location: Grand Rapids - Lettinga, Naiwei.Liu@davenport.edu
Tony McCutchen, Department: Information Assurance, Location: Grand Rapids - Lettinga, Tony.McCutchen@davenport.edu
James Allen, Department: Networking, Location: Grand Rapids - Lettinga, James.Allen@davenport.edu
Samer Hanoudi, Department: Computer Info Systems, Location: Warren, Samer.Hanoudi@davenport.edu