At the Student Payment Center, you can:
- View and pay your bills.
- View all account activity.
- Enroll in an automatic payment plan (DU student login required) for current semester.
- To enroll in an automatic payment plan for a specific semester, you must agree to pay a $60.00 non-refundable set-up fee. Payment plans are not available to students with a previous balance due of more than $999.00.
- Set up authorized user(s), payment profile(s), and text notifications.
Davenport University Accepts
- Personal checks, issued in U.S. dollars, drawn on and payable through a U.S. bank
- Major credit / debit cards*
- Cashier's checks
- Traveler's checks
- Money orders
*All credit / debit card payments will be assessed a convenience fee ($3.00 minimum). To avoid paying this fee, students can make their tuition payments directly from a checking or savings account online or can send a check in the mail.
- Go to the Student Payment Center (available 24/7, DU student login required) and login.
- Select Make a Payment
- Select Pay
- Choose your payment method
- Enter the proper information
- Make your check payable to Davenport University
- Write your nine-digit Student ID number in the memo line.
- Mail the check to: Davenport University | Attention: Accounts Receivable | 6191 Kraft Avenue | Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Note: If you expect your balance to be paid through financial aid, scholarships, waivers, stipends, or other awards, do not make a credit/debit card payment for this balance. Any resulting credit balance after financial aid is posted will be refunded to the credit/debit card, per our merchant agreement.
If Your Check Payment is Returned
- A returned (dishonored) check means the bank refused to cash your check to Davenport University.
- The University assesses a $65.00 service charge for any returned check payment.
- The University will notify you in writing. You then have 14 days from the date of this notice to pay the total amount due to DU.
- If the University receives two or more returned checks from you, we will no longer accept your personal check for payment. Payment must then be made via Credit Card, Money Order or Cashier's Check.