1098-T and TL11A Tax Information

1098-T Tax Form 

Online Access to Tax Forms

1098-T forms for the 2023 tax year are now available through the Student Payment Center.


To correct a social security number, students must submit a W-9S form to the Central Registrar's Office at FA Document Upload. For best results, please use Firefox or Edge.  The pdf may not open with Chrome.  You can email the form to: central.registrar@davenport.edu. You must call (800) 266-6158 to request an update to the social security number on your 1098-T form. The form will be updated online. A new paper 1098-T will not be created.

Reports to the IRS

You'll find details on payments (including financial aid and all cash, credit card, check payments) at the Student Payment Center (DU student login required):

  1. Select Recent Payments and Credits
  2. Select Payment History
  3. Enter a specific time frame
  4. Select View Payment History (lists all payment transactions within the time frame entered)

Call us at 800-266-6158 regarding any questions about Form 1098-T.

Opt-out of Electronic Delivery

If you wish to opt-out of electronic delivery of your 1098-T, you need to inform us in writing at duar@davenport.edu.

TL11A Canadian Tax Form

For Canadian students who need to have the TL11A (Tuition and Enrolment Certificate-University Outside Canada) tax form completed, please send a request to duar@davenport.edu.  Please note TL11A in the subject line and be sure to include your student ID number and the fiscal year needed.  This will make it easier for the AR department to find your account information and complete the form.  

If you worked in the US then you will be required to file a US tax return for the fiscal year in which you worked.  The filing deadline for taxes each year is April 15th. Davenport offers assistance through VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) to help students and community members in filing their taxes.  You can find more information at https://www.hwmuw.org/kctcc