Financial Aid Document Upload
Use this form to upload documents directly to Davenport Financial Aid Office.
Directions for using this form:
- Complete the form(s) that have been requested by the Davenport Financial Aid Office.
- You can check to see if you have any outstanding requirements by going to the requirements page (login required).
- If you know which form you need and want a new copy, visit the Financial Aid Forms webpage.
- Once you have completed and signed the form(s), scan it or take a picture of it and save it to you computer or mobile device.
- Fill out the appropriate information in the student information boxes below.
- Attached the document(s). This form accepts PDF, doc, txt, jpg, and gif files.
- Attach one document per box.
- You can submit up to five files at a time. If you have more documents, you can start with the additional documents after submitting the first five items.
- This form is not meant for Davenport Tuition Grant applications. If you are applying for a tuition grant, use this application form.
- If you have general questions, you can contact us via the Contact page.
Protecting your information
- Financial Aid paperwork often includes private and confidential information.
- Email is not a secure method for sending confidential documentation.
- We encourage you to use this form below to submit documents to Davenport Financial Aid.
- You can also fax the document to 616-732-1141 or mail a hard copy to Davenport Financial Aid, Davenport University, 6191 Kraft Ave, Grand Rapids, MI 49512.