Marketing and Communications Request Forms
Marketing and Communications Department
The marketing and communications (MarComm) department is the creative force behind the university’s brand, ensuring cohesiveness and continuity of internal and external messaging. To help, we’ve created the following guide on how to work with the MarComm department in a way that will help you achieve better outcomes.
What we do
The MarComm department is here to serve as your strategic partner in accomplishing public-facing initiatives or large projects that directly impact our organizational KPIs or results in direct revenue.
We are here to assist your team with:
- Events, campaigns, projects, communications or tactics that are public-facing and/or involves an external organization
- Projects or initiatives that involve multiple marketing/communications tactics and/or multiple audiences
- Media or public relations efforts including press releases, commenting about DU to the media, etc.
- Crisis communications
- Internal communications that are sent university-wide or to 50+ students
- New program launches that support Vision 2025
The sooner we hear from you, the better.
It’s important to pull the MarComm team into your planning efforts early. Sufficient time is needed for the creative process and to manage the volume of project requests we receive. Production times vary depending on the nature of the project and other university initiatives in production.
Work with us
Do you have a marketing or communications project in mind? Your area's relationship manager will connect you with the right people in our division. Find out who represents your department, unit, or division below and contact them to get started.