Name Change - Student & Alumni

Students and Alumni may change their legal name on record with Davenport University by completing and submitting the Student and Alumni Name Change Request form.  Supporting documentation is required for proof of legal name change. Copies of the following documents are accepted: 

  • Social Security Card
  • Marriage License
  • Court Judgment (i.e. divorce paperwork, legal name change, etc.)

Student and Alumni Name Change Request forms and supporting documentation may be sent to:


Fax:  616-732-1150

Davenport University
Attention:  Registrar's Office
6191 Kraft Ave SE
Grand Rapids, MI  49512

PLEASE NOTE:  Employees of Davenport University - see Human Resource  page for instructions on changing your name.