Back to Home


Housing Forms
Contract Cancellation Request Please complete this form to cancel your housing contract. This will also cancel your meal plan. Your housing charges may be pro-rated if you are cancelling mid-semester.
ROOm Change Waiting list  To request a room change for the Fall 2021 semester, please fill out this form. Requesting a room change does not guarantee approval.
Extended Stay Request Form This form is required for all students who need to live on campus after 12pm on Tuesday, April 27th 2021. All requests to stay after this date/time must be submitted by Monday, April 12th 2021.
Submit a Work Order Fill out the following form to request a work order for your unit.
Parking Registration Click here to request a parking permit from Security for your vehicle. 
Add or Change Meal Plan To request a change in your meal plan, please click on the green button at the bottom of the page.
 Mail Authorization  If you would like to authorize someone else to be able to pick up your mail for you from the mail room, please fill out this form. This is for individual exceptions or emergencies only, and should not be used on a regular basis
Bonfire Authorization

Please fill out this form to request authorization for a bonfire.