Vendor and Supplier

All new vendors (supplier of goods and services) will need to complete a W9 form and Supplier Data Form before a purchase order can be created. Please provide a blank copy of these forms to the vendor and return the complete forms to the University's purchasing department.

Vendors may also elect to have their payments submitted via direct deposit.  The vendor direct deposit authorization can also be supplied to the vendor and returned to the accounts payable department. 


For goods and services that can not be paid with a purchase order or a P-card, please complete a check request and route it for proper approval.